- What is the shortest lease term offered?
Our shortest lease term is 7 months.
- Is there an application fee?
- Yes. We have an application fee of $65 per adult.
- What are the fees and deposits?
- There is a $500 security deposit and a non-refundable administration fee of $200.
- What is included in the rent?
- Maintenance is included in your rent.
- Do I need rental insurance?
- Yes. We require each of our residents to carry Renter's insurance. 100K Minimum. Assurant Insurance
- Do you have a referral program?
Yes. We award your referrals with a monetary amount once your referral has lived with us for 60 days. Contact the office for the details and how to sign up.
- What schools are we zoned for?
- Cypress Elementary, Calvary Christian Academy, North East High School, North Andrews Elementary
- What are the pet restrictions?
- We do not allow aggressive breeds, including but not limited to: Pit Bulls, Rottweliers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepards or Akitas. There is a one time non-refundable pet fee of $300 per pet ($450 for two) and a monthly $20 pet rent per pet. We love our animals, but we ask that you follow our policy of 2 pets maximum. Pet weight limit 60lbs.
- Do you allow satellites and if so, what are the restrictions?
- We allow one satellite dish on the leased premises. Written authorization from management is required prior to installation. Your satellite dish must be located inside your dwelling or in an area outside your dwelling like a balcony/patio of which you have exclusive use under your lease. Satellite dishes may not be attached to the building, patio or any part of the building. It may not be put in the grass/landscape are outside the building. No holes can be drilled through the exterior/interior walls at any time for wiring or any other purpose.